al quran- senaskah

hubungi meor - 0125964886 utk membeli

Jun 20, 2014

Bible said Jesus is a Muslim

(Bible said Jesus is a Muslim)
Muslim mean those who follow the will of God
According to the bible john 5:30 Jesus said
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
According to Matthew 26:39 Jesus said
... not as I will, but as thou will..
According to the bible Jesus follows God's will not his own will
What is the will of God according to the Bible?
1) worship him alone
Exodus 20:3-5“You shall have no other gods before[a] me.4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5 You shall not bow down to them.....
Mark 12:28-29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandment, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment